Industrial RO Water Desalination Plant
|FOB Price:||US $300,000-400,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300,000-400,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: RO-D7
- Salt Rejection Rate: 99.0%
- Capacity: 150t/H
- Piping: Stainless Steel
- Membrane Lifespan: 3 Years
- Trademark: AUTO PURIFY
- Origin: Nanjing, China.
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- Application: Industry
- Frame: Carbon Steel
- Membrane Housing: Fiber Glass
- Quakuty Guarantee: 1 Year
- Specification: 50m3
- HS Code: 8421219990
1. System description
The drinking water system specifically used RO to remove the impurities like dissolved salts, colloid, bacteria, viruses, organics from pretreated water, to meet the production standard. The other systems also include pretreated system like MMF, UF, water sofener etc.
1) Removal of dissolved salts, 97%~99%
2) Recovery rate up to 70~85%
3) Get rid of the dissolved salts, colloids, bacteria, viruses and BOD
4) Low operation cost and less maintenance
5) RO for Power and Energy Industry, Water Recycling & Reuse, Food & Drinking Wateter.
3. Technical process
1) Multi-media filter: Sand filter and Activated carbon filter
Sand filter is used to get rid of suspended solids, sludge, colloid in the water, and the ACF has the function of absorbtion and filtration to the organics, bacteria and chlorine etc.
2) 1st stage Reverse osmosis system and 2nd stage industrial RO water purification system
RO system is the core of whole Ultrapure water system, through the RO membrane, about 98% of dissolving salts can be removed from the raw water, producing high purity wate with less than 5μs.
3) EDI (Electrodeionization)
This system will greatly improve the pure water to ultrapure water, the water quality can reach to 18MΩ
3. General RO Technical Parameters:
|ITEM||Unit||Feedwater||Product water (1st stage RO)||Product water (2nd stage RO)|
|COD||PPM||<3||approaches 0||approaches 0|
1) Desalination: Sea water, brackish water etc.
2) Electronics: wafer fab, semiconductors, microelectronics, photovoltaics etc.
3) Chemicals: petrochemicals, paper, cosmetics, plating, coating
4) Power: power plant, coal-powered plant, biomass energy
5) Food&Beverage: bottled water, soft drink, tea, coffee, wine&brewery, milk&dairy
5. Other pictures:
Industrial RO water desalination plant
6. Our service
Consultation--Design--Satisfied solution--Material selection--Fabrication--Shipping--Installtion
Welcome to contact us:
We will do best to create a reliable and cost-effective solution for your specific needs.