Electrodeionization EDI Water Systems EDI Device
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-150,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20,000-150,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: C-04
- Salt Rejection Rate: 98.0%
- Capacity: Customized
- Normal Flow Rate: 3m3/H
- Quakuty Guarantee: 1 Year
- Trademark: AUTO PURIFY
- Origin: Nanjing, China.
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CE
- Application: Industry
- Output Water Quality: More Than 16mohm.Cm
- Pressure: 100psi (Maximum)
- Input Water Quality: 50 Us.Cm
- Specification: Depend on the specific device
- HS Code: 8421219990
>>> System description
Electrodeionization is a water treatment technology that utilizes an electricity, ion exchange membranes and resin to deionize water and separate dissolved ions (impurities) from water. it removes residual salts and ionizable aqueous species - such as carbon dioxide, silica, ammonia and boron - from your water sources. The EDI systems operate chemical-free, achieve 97% water recovery, and consume only electricity.
(1) Eliminates expensive and hazardous chemicals used in ion-exchange resin regeneration
(2) Reduces energy and operating expenses
(3) Reduces the facility size requirement
(4) Helps plants meet ISO14000 requirements
(5) Small, compact modules (light weight), easy to expand
(6) Produce water up to 15 HOHM.CM
(7) Easy and limited maintenance
(8) No chemical s required, no hazardous waste ,no concentrate recirculation
(9) Control unit with monitoring capability
(10) Continuous operation and consistent water quality
>>> Technical process
1) Multi-media filter: Sand filter and Activated carbon filter OR Ultrafiltration
Sand filter is used to get rid of suspended solids, sludge, colloid in the water, and the ACF has the function of absorbtion and filtration to the organics, bacteria and chlorine etc.
Ultrafiltration is also recommended to customers, it cover less space, and easy to replace and expand. More stable than MMF.
2) 1st stage Reverse osmosis system and 2nd stage industrial RO water purification system
RO system is the core of whole Ultrapure water system, through the RO membrane, about 98% of dissolving salts can be removed from the raw water, producing high purity wate with less than 5μs.
3) EDI (Electrodeionization)
This system will greatly improve the pure water to ultrapure water, the water quality can reach to 18MΩ
>>> General RO Technical Parameters
|Electrical conductivity||μs/cm / MΩ.cm||<43μs/cm|
|Oil / grease not detected||0|
1) Laboratory water
2) Electronics: wafer fab, semiconductors, microelectronics, photovoltaics etc.
3) Chemicals: petrochemicals, paper, cosmetics, plating, coating
4) Power: power plant, coal-powered plant, biomass energy
5) Food&Beverage: bottled water, soft drink, tea, coffee, wine&brewery, milk&dairy
>>> Our Advantages
1. High purity efficiency, steady water quality
2. Cover small space, "modularize design", convenient to expand
3. Low running cost, Easy operation and simple maintenance
4. Continuously running and regenerating, supplying water for 24hour uninterruptedly.
5. No waste water treatment problems, not have to regenerateby injection.
>>> Project Show
>>> Our Service
1. Pre-sale Service
(1) Provide support on technical points
(2) Help analysis the process, configuration and technical consulting
(3) Make clear the primary demand and solve the problem
2. In-sale Service
(1) Provide more cost-economic solution with professional consulting, including the solution, operation train and maintenance etc.
3. After-sale Service
(1) Quick and efficient solving the problems and exceeding customer expectation to maximize the protection of the benefits of users.
>>> Company View
Established in 2002, Nanjing Auto Purifying Engineering Co., Ltd. (NAPE) is a professional water treatment manufacturer, providing consulting, design, manufacture, sales and maintenance service.
Located in Nanjing, China, with a large number of long-term commitment to the feild of water treatment technology research and application of professionals. Be confirmed as the'Hi-Tech Company' with our creative patents in 2012.