Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Installation
|FOB Price:||US $50,000-100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50,000-100,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: RO-D58
- Salt Rejection Rate: 99.0%
- Capacity: 30t/H
- Piping: Stainless Steel & UPVC
- Membrane Lifespan: 3 Years
- Control: Automation PLC
- Specification: 12m3
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- Application: Industry
- Frame: Carbon Steel
- Membrane Housing: Fiber Glass
- Quakuty Guarantee: 1 Year
- Trademark: AUTO PURIFY
- Origin: Nanjing, China.
1. System description
Autopurify Industrial Water specializes in building high quality Reverse Osmosis water filter installation and providing excellent maintenance service to ensure long term reliability. The Water treatment reverse osmosis system removes the impurities like dissolved salts, colloid, bacteria, viruses, organics from pretreated water, to meet the production standard.
Autopurify designs and builds Reverse Osmosis water filter installation ranging in size from 1 GPM (1440 GPD) to 500 GPM (720,000 GPD) that can remove up to 99% of dissolved salts and virtually all colloidal and suspended matter from the most challenging feed water including industrial, municipal, brackish, and sea water applications.
RO System Maintenance
Autopurify Industrial Water offers preventive maintenance agreements to ensure that your RO and pre/post treatment systems are functioning at peak performance. An experienced engineer can work with you to develop a customized preventive maintenance schedule that is designed specifically for your water treatment system.
RO Membrane Cleaning
Autopurify specializes in off-site ro membrane cleaning using an effective cleaning regiment with high quality cleaning solutions to help bring your membranes back to near new performance. All RO membranes are pre and post-tested and a complete cleaning report is provided to our customers upon delivery showing how effective the cleaning was in restoring flow and salt rejection.
1) Removal of dissolved salts, 97%~99%
2) Recovery rate up to 70~85%
3) Get rid of the dissolved salts, colloids, bacteria, viruses and BOD
4) Low operation cost and less maintenance
5) RO for Power and Energy Industry, Water Recycling & Reuse, Food & Drinking Wateter.
6) Complete factory support for any and all inquiries
7) Drawings and manuals available by contacting our sales representative
3. Technical process
1) UF System/ Multi-media filter
Ultrafiltration has the function to remove the suspended solid, colloid, absorb and remove the suspended particles, organic colloid, in the water, and it helps to reduce the TOC in the water. It's easy to expand and opeate. Less maintenance.
Multi-media is a more economical way to pretreat the feedwater, it covers more space and need more manual working.
2) Cartridge filter
Cartidge filter is usually a safe procedure for RO system, usually get rid of the particles which is more 5μm and 0.45μm.
2) Reverse osmosis system ( 2stages, for your choice)
RO system is the core of whole Ultrapure water system, through the RO membrane, about 98% of dissolving salts can be removed from the raw water, producing high purity wate with less than 5μs--After 2nd stage RO.
4. General RO Technical Parameters:
|ITEM||Unit||Feedwater||Product water (1st stage RO)||Product water (2nd stage RO)|
|COD||PPM||<3||approaches 0||approaches 0|
1) Desalination: Sea water, brackish water etc.
2) Electronics: wafer fab, semiconductors, microelectronics, photovoltaics etc.
3) Chemicals: petrochemicals, paper, cosmetics, plating, coating
4) Power: power plant, coal-powered plant, biomass energy
5) Food&Beverage: bottled water, soft drink, tea, coffee, wine&brewery, milk&dairy
6) Treatment and recycle of rinse waters used in electroplating processes
7) automotive manufacturing (treatment and recycle of water used for cleaning and painting)
6. Other pictures:
Reverse Osmosis water filter installation
7. Our service
Consultation--Design--Satisfied solution--Material selection--Fabrication--Shipping--Installtion
8. Our company
Welcome to contact us:
Why choose us?
1) Professional consulting service
2) Most optimized solution design
3) Quick fabrication and maintenance
4) Most sincere service
Please provide us the feedwater quality specifications and the output water requirements with water flow,
we will do best to create a reliable and cost-effective solution for your specific needs.