Ultrapure Water Polisher Mixed Bed System
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-100,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PMB-J1
- Salt Rejection Rate: 99.5%
- Capacity: Customized
- Resin: Non-Regrated
- Output Water Quality: 18.2 Mohm.Cm
- Specification: Depend on the specific device
- HS Code: 8421219990
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CE
- Application: Industry
- Material: FRP
- Brand: Dow/Purlite/Rohmhaas
- Trademark: AUTO PURIFY
- Origin: Nanjing, China
>>> System description
The Factory RO Water Purification Equipment removes the impurities like dissolved salts, colloid, bacteria, viruses, organics from pretreated water, to meet the production standard. The other systems also include pretreated system like MMF, UF, water sofener etc. Vantage RO systems serves process/waste water generation industries such as Power, General Industry, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Microelectronics, Solar, Data Centers.
1) Non-regrated Resin.
2) Ultra pure water, stable water quality, up to 18.2 MΩ.
3) Automatic logical judgement, flushing with PLC.
>>> Project Show
>>> Our Service
1. Pre-sale Service
(1) Provide support on technical points
(2) Help analysis the process, configuration and technical consulting
(3) Make clear the primary demand and solve the problem
2. In-sale Service
(1) Provide more cost-economic solution with professional consulting, including the solution, operation train and maintenance etc.
3. After-sale Service
(1) Quick and efficient solving the problems and exceeding customer expectation to maximize the protection of the benefits of users.
>>> Company View
Established in 2002, Nanjing Auto Purifying Engineering Co., Ltd. (NAPE) is a professional water treatment manufacturer, providing consulting, design, manufacture, sales and maintenance service.
Located in Nanjing, China, with a large number of long-term commitment to the feild of water treatment technology research and application of professionals. Be confirmed as the'Hi-Tech Company' with our creative patents in 2012.